Monday 26 January 2009

Television's pretty stella at the moment...

In England this is:

we're finally catching up on the Yanks on season 2 of gossip girl and season 4 of supernatural and season 1 of the brand new 90210.

All this makes me very happy, because it means my poor laptop doesn't have to suffer with streaming TV over l'internet anymore.

also season 8 of American Idol has finally arrived. I will admit that I am a massive talent-show hypocrite, because I despise X-Factor and Britain's got talent, and yet I'm addicted to American Idol. I'm completely loving Cara as a new Judge and some of the contestants are amazing.

What else is new? Oh yeah! New 3rd season Skins. Am I the only one who is a little dissapointed? Fart Jokes and Screaming teachers? So not the edgy-racey skins that we all avidly watched. I'm hoping the writers rethink this new found immaturity and grow-up. Fast.

More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment